Virtual Student Learning Platform- Affiliate Marketing Case Study
They are a virtual student learning website Their Virtual Field Trips take children 2-12 years of age on amazing learning adventures around the world via their own laptop. They offer opportunities for students to learn about creatures big and small, and to visit historical sites, national parks, museums, and the arts. This is all done through printed media, storybooks, and videos. This type of learning is transforming education by giving students a window to a world they may not otherwise have the opportunity to explore. They aim to create a culture of reading both inside and outside the classroom, that improves children’s literacy development, enabling students to gain the essential skills and knowledge needed to build a strong academic foundation.
The primary objective of this website was to create awareness among the audience. It was difficult to find affiliates that can connect parents. Another challenge that we faced was to market service such that it doesn't act like push sales. We wanted to drive clicks and traffic to the website as a priority and sales were a long-term objective. There were various competitors and big education platforms in the market. We wanted the website to stand out in the crowd and be the best resource for children's virtual learning. We try to strategize our plan accordingly.
Here are the following things we did to meet the objectives and goals of the brand.
- Gap Analysis- To form the right strategy it was important to analyze the account as per the industrial standards. We did our research for our similar websites and understood what kind of audience we have to target and who are the topmost affiliates working in the same industry. Once we had data we worked with our team to optimize the affiliate marketing of virtual education platforms.
- Optimization Of Account- We optimized their affiliate marketing account as per the industry standards. We added new keywords, automated emails, program bio, logos of various sizes, formed groups for different types of affiliates, worked on the right commission rates, optimizing Shareasale policies, and added all the details that are necessary to expand the program.
- Recruit New Affiliates- We started recruiting new affiliates to the account by analyzing the top-performing affiliates in the industry and approaching them via mail offers and deals. We majorly targeted mom influencers and affiliates working in the babies and kids industry. We also targeted two more categories which were education platforms and technology-based platform categories.
- Engage With High Working Performing Affiliates- As per the strategy, in the second stage, we engaged with affiliates in order to reach the right audience and gain better clicks.
- Adding Creatives- to give an idea of what our website does we added videos, images, and text. We continually send them various newsletters that attract them in order to bring more sales and clicks to the website.
- Monitoring Regular Work- We monitor the progress of the platform on a weekly basis and see gradual progress in the clicks and affiliates joining the platform.
We have worked for the client for more than 7+ months. As their main goal was to drive traffic and clicks we were successful in doing that. We managed to add more than 300+ new affiliates to the program and derived 1000+ clicks in the first quarter.
Top Affiliates that we have worked with include,
- Honey Science LLC
- Skimbit Ltd
- Shantao inc
- Marketing GmbH