Why Does Bakery Store Need SEO & Digital Marketing Services?
It is safe to say that bakeries are more popular today than they were earlier. This is largely due to the advent of the digital era. Almost all industries have been impacted by digital transformation, and the food industry is no exception. Consumers can now access popular as well as classic recipes online. They also have the luxury of searching for their best bakery item on their mobile device, tablet or laptop. A good bakery website design services company is ideal for your bakery.
With more users having access to personal devices of this kind, the consumer market is also witnessing a general shift in their behaviour. For example, more people love to shop online than ever before. This article provides more information on the big digital shift and the significance of digital marketing.
Online Marketing Strategies for Bakeries
Digital marketing is a proven solution for many industries. It is also the ideal solution for bakeries. Businesses have access to various strategies to ensure they gain an edge. Here are a few statistics that highlight the importance of this type of marketing strategy:
- The number of smartphone users in India was 750 million in 2020. This figure is expected to rise to 1255 million by 2028 and 1500 million by 2038.
- Smartphone users worldwide in 2020 were just under 6000 million. This figure is expected to rise to just under 8000 million by 2027.
- The digital marketing & advertising market was estimated to be worth $350 Billion in 2020 worldwide. It is estimated that this figure will rise to $786.2 billion by 2026.
- 53% of all website traffic is a result of organic searches.
- Blogging helps increase website traffic by 55%.
- 61% of marketers' biggest challenge is generating traffic and leads.
- Small and local businesses spend between the range of $1000 to $5000 on SEO on a monthly basis.
Here is a list of popular marketing techniques for bakeries:
- A good website is to ensure it is easy to navigate.
- Optimise the website for search engines and with all popular web directories.
- Investing a lot of time, money, and effort in search engine optimisation (SEO) will work in your favour.
- Search engine marketing (SEM) is also a very effective technique for increasing relevant traffic.
- Social media marketing is also a popular method of marketing. This is the ideal method for people to share their favourite food, including bakery items. It is the ideal method to get your message across to the masses.
- Connect with customers directly on social media by posting creative photos and videos. The website, too, should be optimised to encourage customers to share bakery products.
- Online reputation management is a technique that helps increase brand awareness and confidence, thus, increasing ROI.
Benefits of Digital Marketing for Bakeries
Digital marketing is a simpler method to gain global reach. Besides being effective locally while targeting specific audiences, it can be equally effective in connecting with audiences on a larger scale, including an international audience. It makes it possible to increase sales with less effort and more effectively. It is also a great deal lesser than other traditional marketing techniques. There are several marketing techniques at the disposal of expert marketers. They can create dynamic and customised strategies to give you an edge over competitors.
Tips To Hire the Professionals
Choosing a digital marketing agency can be harder than you may imagine. Here are a few tips to help ease the decision making process. The first step is to list techniques that are best suited for your bakery. For example, find a good content marketing team if you need good content. Check the portfolio of the digital marketing agency to ensure you find what you are looking for. A good digital marketing firm is highly experienced with a good reputation and social media skills.
Gandhi Technoweb Solutions is one such digital marketing agency with a highly skilled team of marketers. We have the best SEO strategy for bakery shops. We have successfully completed over 100 such projects and have a customer retention rating of over 95%. You can trust us as your digital marketing company; we have over 12 years of experience.
Bakeries, too, were affected during the global pandemic. This increased the dependence on online solutions. It has only accelerated the digital transformation making it vital for every business, including a bakery, to have a decent digital marketing strategy.